If your Honeywell Test and Measurement product is in need of repair and/or calibration, you will need to obtain a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA) before returning the unit.
If you need to return items for credit, please do not use this form. Returned goods for credit require an authorization that can be obtained by contacting us directly.
An RMA# and shipping instructions will be assigned immediately upon completion of the required information and agreement to the following requirements:
- Remove Honeywell units from any fixtures prior to shipping the units to our facility
- If no problem is found upon completion of the product evaluation then a quote will be sent for recalibration. If you do not respond to the quotation, the product will returned ‘as-is’.
- If warranty is claimed, but is rejected due to damage or negligence, you will recieve a quotation
- If the product is in need of repair or service we will contact you with a quote for approval. At that time we will require a revised purchase order number or credit card and a signature as authorization for the repair or service amount.
- Singapore: Terms are cash-in-advance. Please attach check payment to purchase order when shipping product
- Rest-of-World: Payment terms of Net 30 are subject to Credit Department approval for new customers.
- If products are at our facility longer than 45 days, after the initial quote is sent for approval then the product will be returned ‘as-is’.